The Good Wood desk range is a sober mix of materials and textures. A successful blend of modernism and classicism, this desk combines tapered wooden legs with a metal bridge. With its industrial style, Good Wood is the ideal answer to all workspace layouts in search of warmth and beautiful materials.
"Customizable according to your taste, this mix of materials materials promotes the conviviality of a space!"
The Goodwood range of desks and meeting tables is the ideal response to all workspace layouts in search of warmth, conviviality and beautiful materials. Made in Italy and certified NF Environnement, Goodwood fully meets the environmental requirements applied to tertiary sector furnishings.
The sober mix of materials and textures highlights the clean lines of this functional and elegant workstation. A contemporary response to open spaces and offices, it can be used as a simple workstation or bench, a coworking table or a meeting table.
1 – Top
High resistance melamine top, 22 mm thick, with a density of +/-3% of 770 kg/m3. Smooth or slightly textured melamine decor sheet, depending on the choice of finishes. Counterbalance in melamine with the same finish.
2 – Structure
Structure composed of one metal crosspiece per shelf, covered with epoxy powder paint, with inserts to ensure a quality and durable fixing of the shelf. The wooden leg is fixed to the metal structure by inserting and screwing it into the side lintels to provide maximum rigidity to the table.
3 – Legs
Sloping A-shaped or straight U-shaped base, mixed metal and solid oak. Square section of 50x50mm at the base of the leg and 35x35mm at the tip.
4 – Jacks
Adjusting cylinders in PVC, 20 mm in diameter. Adjustment stroke of 13 mm.
5 – Edges
2 mm thick ABS edges as standard, finished like a tray.
– Sliding Tray – Bench A metal plate with a slot allowing the sliding of the tray and easy access to the feeder for installation and maintenance. For safety reasons, the sliding mechanism can be blocked by a knob.
– Cut-out Desk Cut-out in the top of the bench to allow cables to pass through.
– A metal strip in the middle of the bench can be used to add a panel at a later stage.
– Silencio Acoustic screen made of a wooden structure covered with an acoustic material and covered with fabric or leather.
– Moody Acoustic partition made of recycled PET foam covered with fabric.
– Backing panel Melamine backing panel.
Storage units can be integrated into the desks for complete optimisation of the workspace.
• FSC Tray
• FSC and ISO 14001, 9001, 45001 certified wood factory
• Eco-responsible sourcing and management of wood, 100% recyclable and FSC certified
• Italian manufacturing
• Assembled in France
• Legs and metal parts in 100% recyclable steel, painted with A and E1 classification
• Edges with A and E1 classification
Indoor air emission quality A+ (ISO 16000)
Screen upholstered in Oeko Tex or Cradle to Cradle certified fabrics, depending on the choice of finishes. Optional interior in PET, made from recycled plastic bottles.
Our fabrics are Global Recycled Standard / EU ecolabel / RAL UZ / Green Guard / Blue Angel certified depending on the choice of finish
Product guaranteed for 5 years
10-year manufacturing life
INTÉRÉSSÉ PAR CE PRODUIT ?
Remplissez le formulaire et nous vous contactons au plus vite (et maximum 48h ouvrées)